Many loyal supporters of Santa Croce chose to heighten the impact of their giving through becoming a member of our Sustainer Society. What are the benefits of becoming a partner in this elite group of committed supporters?
- Your sustaining gift will provide funds each month for student sponsorships at the university
- More of your funds will go directly toward the sponsorships due to the lower cost to process such gifts—your generosity goes further
- You are included in a special annual Mass in Rome celebrated by a priest at Santa Croce
- You will automatically be invited to regional events to meet priest professors on their visits to the United States
Becoming a Sustainer is a convenient way to consistently support Santa Croce on a regular basis. You can choose either to use a credit card or your bank account. You can always increase, decrease or cancel your gift at any time and for any reason. Thank you for considering joining the Sustainer Society in any amount you are comfortable with!
By signing up as a Monthly Sustainer for deserving and needy priests and seminarians, you can spread your gift throughout the year in 12 payments. Monthly Sustainers give us a dependable base of support. They help save time, banking fees, and paper, as we don’t need to send renewal notices in the mail. Should your circumstances change, you can decrease, increase, or cancel future payments at any time.
- $10 a month will mean a donation of $120 which will support a poor seminarian or priest for 1.5 days.
- $25 a month will mean a donation of $300 which will support a poor seminarian or priest for 3.5 days.
- $50 a month will mean a donation of $600 which will support a poor seminarian or priest for 1 week.
- $100 a month will mean a donation of $1,200 which will support a poor seminarian or priest for 2 weeks.
See the following testimonial from Lucy Allen, one of our long-time Monthly Sustainers, about why she chooses to be a sponsor.
Signing up is easy. Just print out the PDF form, fill it out, and follow the instructions included on the form. If you need further help, or have any questions, please contact one of our Charitable Gift Counselors by phone.